An organisation is only as good as the people behind it.
That's why we look to employ people who are skilled, committed, and passionate about ensuring at-risk young people receive the support they need to thrive.
As one of the oldest youth-specific organisations in WA we have gained a reputation for delivering high-quality programs that help young people achieve meaningful outcomes. If you want to make a difference by joining our team you will find any vacancies listed on Seek and Facebook.
We have formal partnerships with ECU and North Metro TAFE where we offer practical placements and/or volunteer opportunities.
We are passionate about building a professional sector and therefore invest in the following students:
- Certificate 4 in Youth Work
- Diploma of Youth Work
- Bachelor of Youth Work
Opportunities are limited to our capacity. If you fit the above criteria please contact us at email@example.com
Why Work For Us?
- Attractive salary packing options (tax benefits)
- Challenging and rewarding roles
- Employee Assistance Program
- Inclusive and nurturing workplace
- Ongoing professional development
- Reward and Recognition Policy